I started thinking about, and buying, my christmas gifts in the beginning of November. Though my christmas spirit came early this year I feel like now it’s also appropriate to talk about it.
To me christmas isn’t about luxurious gifts, but I do love to buy something fun for my family. So if you happen to be my mom, my boyfriend or his family. Stop, because your gifts are featured in this blogpost. And if I find out you’ve read this post, I will keep the gifts for myself.
Now onto the gift ideas!
I like to give things that you will actually be able to use, because no one needs more junk. So one thing that I can’t live without are socks. And I have a special place in my heart for crazy socks. And when browsing the internet for fun socks, I found these and went a little crazy myself.
H&M has a lot of cute and fun socks! That’s also where I got all of these. I decided to do a little photoshoot for them, since after this they will be held captive by shoes.
Now that the nights get longer, and it’s already dark out at 5 PM, candles are a must! But instead of gifting a candle, I decided to buy something that you will be able to use for a very long time! A candle holder. I bought this one in a dutch store, but you can find candle holders in every store where they sell homeware! And I got mine for a great price, because unlike Santa I don’t have the luck of never running out of money.
But you can also buy an amazing scented candle, bath & bodyworks and yankee candle excel in this! However you do need to know what kind of scents the reciever likes.
More homeware! Because something else everyone uses is a pepper and salt set. And I found the cutest set ever. I got tubes at Loods 5 in the Netherlands.
I promise this will be the last gift in the homeware section.. Tableware and cute mugs. My mom has a lot of different mugs and mixed tableware sets. So I thought it would be fun to add some wildlife to the mix.
While browsing through the christmas section in a Target like store, I found the most amazing christmas ornament ever! And nothing screams christmas more than a christmas ornament. And I know that christmas is almost over when it’s time to unwrap our presents.. But they will be able to use it next year! Trust me this one is worth the wait.
Now for some other gift ideas, that I haven’t bought (yet).
- Books, however books are very personal so you might want to check out his/her bookcase first to see what he/she is into.
- Parfume, again this is also very very personal so if you’re not sure wat he/she is into you want to do some research first! If you already know which parfume you want to give, make sure to check if you can find a better price online. There are lots of websites who offer you a much better price.
- A cute picture of you and … , it’s always nice to share a memory. Those are the real gifts in life.
- Not so affordable, but very awesome. The new HP portable photoprinter! You download the HP app to your phone, choose which picture you want to print. And the photo will be printed right on the spot!
- A Netflix gift card, because everyone should be able to experience the awesomeness from Netflix at least once in their life!
- Know someone who is obsessed with stationery? There are so many cute things to find in this department, just try to resist not buying too much for yourself. It’s addicting.
- A magazine subscribtion, often you can buy a one year subscribtion so he/she will have a year of presents from you!
That’s it for now! But I will also give you guys some DIY gift inspiration later this month. If you have any fun gift ideas, tell me!