Warning do not read this blogpost if you are 1. hungry or 2. on a diet.
Most of the pictures taken on my holiday are deffinately pictures of food, because who doesn’t like food? And since I am such a kindhearted person I am going to share with you The ultimate food diary Holiday editon. And instead of just making you jealous, I will also share with you where we’ve had our most delicious meals!
Did this make you hungry? Good. Because now I’m going to tell where you can eat some of these amazing meals!
- For my fave desserts and cocktails; MG café Playa de Palma, Carretera del Arena 45.
The brownie, apple pie, cheesecake and the cocktail. But they also have a beautiful menu for dinner and lunch. Also the picture of scary fried squid was taken here, the calamaris was great but I left that one on my plate..
- For very affordable lunch (and dinner) ; Restaurant Mar Playa de Palma, Carretera de s’Arenal 9.
All the pizza’s apart from the last photo, gamba’s , cheesy garlic bread and calamaris!
- Great and again affrodable lunch, all the little pop-up lunch spots along the beach all numbered with B01-2-3 etc.
From Baguettes till hotdogs, 6th picture was one of the examples. We had a baguette with salami, a ham and cheese sandwich and calamaris.
- The most delicious pizza in the world with equal view, Can pastilla Carrer dels Pins 17, but instead of going to another Mar restaurant skip this one because you need the restaurant next to it..
Couldn’t find the adres of this restaurant or the name sorry….
The last picture was taken here, and I still have dreams about this pizza sometimes. However when we were there the restaurant was only open till 17.00 or 17.30 I don’t know if that is still the case but keep that in mind when you decide to go there.
- Lovely chocolate croissants, most small supermarkets plus the big Eroski.
Tip, our little super market warmed it up for me so the chocolate would melt… This was supermarket Narvaez next to Fontanellas Playa.
Forget about your diet, book a ticket, and eat.