Hello lovely people from the interwebs, I hope you’ve enjoyed your sunday! Or maybe you’re day has just started in that case, I hope you are going to enjoy you sunday haha.
The upcoming two and a half weeks will be filled with tests.. 13 in total. You can understand my excitement.. Since it’s only 25 more days till my holiday, the summer spirit is real. And that makes studying even harder! But on the other hand with busy weeks like these time flies by fast, and that makes me very happy. And anxious thinking about all the things I still have to do before I can actually leave for my holiday.
I really do hope that I’m not the only one who’s struggling with studying right now haha. So that’s why I’m going to share my tips with you to make studying a bit easier and much more efficient!
- schedule! Time managment is everything, plan how much time you think you’ll need to study for each subject. And then plan some more time because we don’t want to stress when we actually need some more time than we thought! Also plan free time, please don’t study for 100 hours straight. You won’t be able to get any information in your tired brain, and all your precious time will be wasted.
- Move on! When you’ve finished your test just move on and don’t think about it anymore. I used to feel so bad when I’d finished my test with a bad feeling, and that would affect the rest of my week. But now I just move on, and study for the next one. Because there is nothing I can do about it anymore so why stress over it..?
- Sleep! We need our sleep, testweeks can be very stressful. And that affects our whole body. So when I don’t get enough sleep I will feel very tired and being tired while being stressed while needing to study.. Not a good combo, especially since our bodies need that time off in these stressful times!
- Eat! I like to eat more nutrious foods during times where I know I need to ask a bit more of myself. Because nutrious foods give me energy and make me feel good. Both are very important for me if I want to achieve anything actually.
- Clear your mind! Do something that clears your mind, so when you start studying again you will feel fresh. And not like your brain has been hit by several trucks. I like to workout, that is basically the only thing that will keep my crazy mind quiet for a little while haha.
So here are a couple of things that I like to do, to make my testweek as pleasent as possible… If you have any tips please please please feel free to share haha!
Also I promissed to try the grape molasses with tahin… Haven’t done that yet. Because I had this for breakfast today!
I did obviously use grape molasses to top it off haha. If you like you can follow me on snapchat! My user name is: annedeleeuww
Hope you’ve had a wonderful week, and I’ll talk to you soon!